Thursday, July 8, 2010

Visitors

We've been blessed the last few days to have our good friends Becky and EJ here visiting. As I write this Becky is taking Josiah for a walk, EJ is taking a nap, and Brett is working. Becky and EJ have spent the last year over in Lithuania and are just back here in the states for a few short months before they head back in August. We feel honored that they would take 5 days out of their time here in the states to spend with us. I have to admit it has been so good for my heart to be able to spend so much time all in one chunk together. I wasn't planning on writing a long blog today so I will stop here, mostly I just wanted to put some pictures up so here you go.

Enjoying time with friends and a beautiful rainbow

Brett and I

Becky and EJ

This is the pose that Becky and I would do often growing up for pictures.

Watching a storm in the distance.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh I'm jealous! You give that precious girl a big kiss for me! And one for you too. :-) I so wish I could come visit. Your land is beautiful, Tanna!