Monday, March 29, 2010

My 2 Favorite Guys


My two favorite guys!

On Saturday Brett took the day off and it was pure bliss! It reminded me of our days when Brett worked at CAT and he would have both Saturday and Sunday off. We spent the day as a family just relaxing, playing Monopoly Deal, watching a movie, digging a fire pit, playing with toys, and going out to eat at the local restaurant. The whole day was wonderful but I am especially excited about our fire pit and look forward to having our first fire in it tonight after our little man is in bed.

This was Josiah's first time playing in the grass. Too bad it was cold and windy the day
we decided to dig our fire pit but Josiah still seemed to enjoy it.


My dear husband (who appears to be extremely excited) after finishing our fire pit!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! Maybe it will be nice enough while we are there to have a fire.

KevinG said...

Both kids smiling at the same time! Nice.

Andrew said...

along w/ kevin's comment, a double bonus because their eyes are both open! way to go tanna!

by the way, the picture w/ your son playing in the grass is great.

Huber said...

Heidi, if it's nice we will for sure have to have a fire! We had our first one last night and it was wonderful.

Kevin & Andrew, not a usual photo to have both of them smiling with both of their eyes open so it was a real surprise to see that picture for me. On the other hand, Brett's eyes are borderline and look as though they are about to close :) But I take what I can get.