Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring days = Community Park

Josiah on the duck swing and loving it!

Spring is in the air! Well technically not today but over the past week we had a lot of "spring" filled days so Josiah and I took advantage of them and headed to the park. We went a total of 3 times and each one proved to be successful with a happy little boy who apparently loves the park (and loves the dirt and leaves). I have a feeling this will be a popular spot for us this summer as we meet up with a good friend Amber and her two little kiddos. I don't have any pictures from the first two trips with Amber but my sister-in-law is in town (do you still say "in town" when you live out in the middle of no where?) and we all went to the park on Saturday in which I had my camera in hand. Here's some pictures, Enjoy!

My two favorite guys!

Heidi and Anna at the top of the slide

Evelyn on the chicken swing.

One of Josiah's favorite spots...the dirt with the leaves!

Anna on the swing

I love the profile shot of these two!

Dan and Evelyn

1 comment:

Andrew said...

oh man. that first picture of Josiah is great. great shot, tanna.