Saturday, December 19, 2009

9 Months

Josiah turned 9 months old yesterday! I know I say this every time but really where has the time gone? It still feels like he was just born...or maybe that's because I am still trying to lose this so called "baby" weight. Anyway, he continues to grow and grow before my very eyes and we continue to fall more and more in love with him each day.

playing without a diaper on...he was loving it!

Just to show how blue his eyes really are.

His new front teeth...just in time for Christmas! Still working on the two next to them.

Still loves, loves, loves to read books!

Getting ready to leave and playing with Daddy

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my word, this post makes me want to squeeze him!! I'm excited to see you guys very soon! The pic of his two front teeth makes him look a lot like Brett for some reason. Hummm...