Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not so Proud Owners...

Some of you may have already heard the news and yes it is true...Brett and I are now the "Not so Proud Owners" of a minivan! All we need now is a "soccer ball" and "proud parent of..." stickers to add to the back and then we will be set. Oh and I guess it would be nice to complete the need for the minivan by having our baby boy join us in this world! We are incredibly excited for our little guy to enter our family but as for the minivan...well let's just say that we are teasing ourselves about it, so please feel free to tease away! :)

His look says it all!

We had another doctors apt. today and things are progressing along. As for having him on his due date we will have to wait and see...only three days left! Please pray that he would come on time...or before is fine too!

Brett and I have been busy working away at projects we are wanting to finish before the baby comes, along with beginning to pack up all of our stuff for the big move back to South Dakota in a month. Praise God we have a house to move into when we move back and it's only a couple of miles from Brett's parents and our good friends the Permans!

Here are a few pictures from the last few days...Enjoy!

about ready to pop! 39 1/2 weeks

I've been making birp rags!

Instead of buying a nursing cover I decided to try and make one myself
here is my finished product. It's even reversible!

5 comments:

Feldman Family said...

Brett & Tanna

I'm so excited for you two! I just happened to come across your blog the other day and I'm glad I did! I didn't even know you were expecting until a few weeks ago! All I can say Tanna is enjoy every minute of these last few days and of the whole birthing process...yes it will hurt and be painful but it is the most amazing experience you will ever have! I can not wait to do it over and over again! (Of course I'm hoping the next time God lets us keep one of our babies!) Well I won't make this too long but I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let you know I'll be thinking and praying for you! I can't wait to see pictures of this little babe...he'll be too darn cute...that's a for sure thing! Take care...and Brett...you look good in a mini van!

Love
Ali Feldman

P.S. I almost forgot...if your hospital has a birthing ball to use...use it! I thought it was the greatest thing to be able to "bounce" through contractions! If you have any other questions (I'm sure you have plenty of people giving you advice) feel free to email me: aligator312@yahoo.com

Kelly Jo Flaa said...

Love the blog posts, as usual. I keep checking up on you. I've been thinking about and praying for you. I went 4 days late and 13days late, respectively. If you are going a little nutty and need some distraction, feel free to give me a call! By the way, teach me to sew! You are amazing! And Brett, teach Jon to make things! Holy smokes is that crib beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about your lives! It's always an adventure with the Lord! Kelly Jo Flaa

Stacy O. said...

I just read all of your posts, so I've been catching up on the past few months. Sounds like a lot has been happening, but it is obvious that God is blessing you! Hope the move goes well, but more importantly, the birth. Congratulations on all of the exciting changes. -Terry

Shannon said...

Happy Due Date Tanna!! I hope you have a safe delivery and I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little man!

Rachel said...

Girl you do NOT look like you're about to pop here!!! You look amazing!

And I didn't hear you were moving to SD crazy times for you ha? :)