Monday, March 16, 2009

Crib is Finished!

The Crib is completely finished and I must admit that my husband did an amazing job...I'm so proud of him! You might notice from the pictures that it is still in the garage but I just couldn't wait to see what it would look like with some of the bedding on it! I went upstairs and unpacked one of the boxes of baby stuff so I could get to the sheets and the bumper so I could bring them down to the garage to try it out. I walked into the garage with full hands of a bumper and a set of sheets and made the comment to my wonderful husband not to laugh at me for what I was about to do. He of course couldn't resist to laugh and I of course couldn't help but laugh at myself either! (we are not going to use the crib until after we make the move out to South Dakota in April)

Here are some beautiful pictures of the finished product! All we need now is our little guy to join us in this world! Yes, he was supposed to be here yesterday (the 15th) and has not shown up yet...we'll let you all know as soon as he comes!

Enjoy the pictures!

My hubby with his masterpiece!

He made drawers on it! I love it!



This was my project that I was going to build and paint...I ended up just painting!

Toy Box!

4 comments:

Peppermint0984 said...

Awesome job!

Andrew said...

brett is awesome.

Ashley said...

That is great!! You are so talented Brett!

Shannon said...

What a beautiful crib and adorable toy chest!! Your little boy is so lucky to have such creative parents!