Saturday, March 7, 2009

Almost Finished Crib!!!

The crib is almost finished! My wonderful husband has been working hard in the garage to get the crib finished before our little guy enters the world. I think we've decided we won't actually use the crib until after we move but it will be nice to have it all done before I have our baby (we put up the pack-N-play in our room for the few weeks we are here after he is born).

Here are some pictures of Brett setting up the crib for it's first run through to make sure everything fits and works. He is currently in the garage now taking it back apart to add the drawers to the bottom and then to begin to put the stain on. I can't wait until it is completely finished! He is doing such a great job, I'm so proud of him!




2 comments:

jenny said...

Looks wonderful! Can't wait to see it finished. I'm obsessed with thinking about you and when you're little tot is going to enter this world!

Christina said...

Dennis and I just looked at the pics...that crib looks so good! That's so awesome, Daddy and Mommy build the baby's crib...so special!

PS...maybe the baby will come on your birthday!