Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well, the time is here. We are at the hospital in the delivery room. We got here at about 6:00 AM this morning and have been waiting it out in our room at OSF. For Tanna's sake, I won't put any pictures up until after the baby is born. I thought about taking some pictures of me looking very freaked out, but I am too lazy to get the camera out of the backpack. We'll leave that until the star of the show actually arrives later. Stay tuned and I'll try to keep things up to date as we go.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! Praying for a quick and safe delivery! So excited to see pictures of the handsome baby boy!

Katie said...

Super exciting! Hope you all are well! Prayers that all goes well.

KevinG said...

Sweet! Another live delivery blog! Go man go!!

Shannon said...

Oh wonderful news!! Praying blessings over the three of you! GO TANNA!