Friday, January 30, 2009

almost 34 weeks!


This is my almost 34 weeks belly. As you can tell my belly has really popped out. Up until a few weeks ago I still did not have people asking me the famous question of "when are you due?" and then all of a sudden my loving hubby tells me one night, "wow your belly has really popped out". Of course I couldn't do anything but agree with him. The day after he said that to me I had a handful of people ask me, "when's the baby due?" and the famous question has only grown each day...along with my belly!

As much as I don't like the look of a "big belly" on me I know I have a lot of friends who can not share in this time with me because of the states between us so here is a picture for all of you who have been anxiously awaiting to see my rather large prego belly (especially Chelsea Russell who told me I had to have a picture up by 4:00pm today!)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh adorable Tanna! I can't believe it's just about 6 weeks left for you!

I haven't had a stranger ask me when I'm due yet, but I can totally notice when I find people's gazes shooting straight for the belly!

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful...
miss you, tan

TheHaroldsons said...

Being pregnant is a beautiful thing and the look suits you well! You are just glowing everytime I see you!

Heidi said...

You o look wonderful, even more so in person! It was great to hang out with you guys a little this weekend!

Megan Marie said...

I've been waiting too! Looks awesome!!