Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nesting

Today marks 39 weeks prego for me and as you would know it Brett has been finding much humor in my (what he says) "constant nesting". This may or may not be true :) I feel as though I have to get everything deep cleaned before this little girl comes and I then don't have the chance or the energy to do it. Well along with all of this "constant nesting" I turned the guest room into a nursery/guest room and redecorated Josiah's room. I had plans of painting both rooms but only got the nursery/guest room done. This is also the only bedroom in the house that has had any paint put on the walls! This girl is pretty lucky.

For some reason it is not allowing me to upload pictures. If you want to see pictures of the rooms check them out on facebook under the "spring 2011" album or just come and visit us :)

No comments: