Friday, May 27, 2011

touch: my love language?

I've always thought that touch was one of my love languages and though I still do I'm beginning to rethink it as the last few days I have felt overly touched by a certain 2 year old. Don't get me wrong, I love the boy and I love when he wants to come and snuggle next to me but after hours upon hours of pulling on my arm anytime I sit down and the constant running and jumping into me, I've begun to feel that my touch quota has been far over reached. Anyone else ever feel this way? Although, I must admit I would love it if my husband came home early tonight and decided he wanted to give me a good foot rub (on my hugely swollen feet and ankles).

2 comments:

jenny said...

I definitely feel this way. I'm constantly telling Travis that I've been touched enough to last for the whole month. Oh well, such is this phase of life, eh?

Heidi said...

I'm there with ya. Two touchers= 4 little hands. Ev's phrase is "Hold you?" She's still working on those pronouns! : )