Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just because...

Not a whole lot has happened lately that seems worthy of a blog post but I did get some pictures of Josiah when we were playing outside on this beautiful fall morning. I will leave it at that. Enjoy.






Just because this was too funny not to post. Josiah wearing a bra...he loves to carry this around.

These last photos are from a few weeks ago when Josiah and I were waiting for Brett so we could ride with him in the combine (Josiah's favorite thing) during soybean harvest.



2 comments:

Rachel L said...

thanks for sharing these photos tanna....josiah is so stinkin cute and you are a great photographer. wish i could visit sd in the fall. jt looks beautiful. and i like how you said josiah was wearing A bra. whose might it be? :)

Huber said...

Rach, I may or may not have said, A bra on purpose...but I guess it was assumed that it was mine and not brett's :)

Miss you my friend. Wish I could hang out with you.