Thursday, October 7, 2010

CustomInk.com

When we decided to do the Gumbo Gopher 5K we knew we had to have t-shirts. Getting another t-shirt is what makes me want to do more 5K's. I came across a company called CustomInk.com, where their logo is, "You think it. We ink it." Having never ordered or made t-shirts through a company before I really had no idea what I was doing but they were wonderful to work with. Also, knowing that we were ordering over $1,000 in t-shirts I wanted to make sure they were going to be good ones. We were all pleasantly surprised by the quality of them. They are soft and worn-in, which I love.


Anyway, the week after the race I received an e-mail from customink.com saying they heard that our t-shirts were ordered for a charity event and wanted to know which charity we were making a donation to. I responded and told them that all the proceeds ($3,971.33) were going to OCRF which is Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. They then responded back to me and said that they would like to make a $50 donation in our name. This makes our total $4,021.33! I was shocked. They told me that they like to make a small donation to each charity event that they hear of. So not only was this company wonderful to work with but this went above and beyond my expectations of a t-shirt company.

Then, today I received another e-mail from customink which told me that our photo (I had submitted a photo from the race with our customink t-shirts on) won the "Ink of the Week" contest which means we were given $100 in store credit for our next purchase through the company. Really, do it get any better than that? I think not. Looks like we already have $100 for our 5K for next year then!

Just thought I would fill everyone in on an amazing company to go through if you ever need t-shirts. CustomInk.com is the place to go.

No comments: