Saturday, June 26, 2010

I LOVE GUNS - Contest

Field and Stream is Brett's favorite magazine and to his enjoyment it came in the mail again last week. When we get these magazines in the mail they often sit on the kitchen table for at least a week if not longer.

Anyway, in this months issue they are having a I LOVE GUNS - Contest with a rip out page that looks like this...

This has been hanging on our white board waiting for a great photo idea.

What you are supposed to do is go out and shoot the targets on the page at whatever distance you want and then take a creative picture with the target. Brett informed me that this is something we must do and that we must get very creative and take the best picture. The idea is to "shoot" with a gun and then "shoot" with a camera.

...and what does the best photo receive???

a Smith & Wesson M&P15 MOE rifle

Now maybe to you that means something but to me it's just a gun of some sort that my dear husband could win. Knowing the pure excitement that winning this gun would give him has caused me to rack my brain trying to think of something creative we could do...

...still not coming up with anything too creative I thought what better way than this...

...ask the readers

so to all you creative geniuses out there "shoot" me an idea!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I was just thinking maybe do a pic with the target just a small part of the shot, in the corner. And, the rest of the pic could be I Love Guns spelled out with Guns. :) Actually, maybe Brett could be the I, just laying on the ground next to the heart and "guns". I can just see Brett getting excited about this. How sweet for you to be excited about it with him! ;)