Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's not to love...

When I fell in love with Brett I didn't think I could possibly love anymore than I was. We are about to have our 2nd anniversary and I cant' help but think I am more in love with him today than I was almost 2 years ago on our wedding day. And then we had Josiah and my heart expanded even more. How can someone love two guys so incredibly much? Seriously, what's not to love about these two?


Josiah was running around (and by running I mean crawling) refusing to put clothes on so off he went in his diaper and I couldn't help but pull out the camera. Just thought I would share some moments today when he stole my heart even more.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Adorable pics! I personally am so glad to have YOU as part of my extended family now Tanna! It's awesome to see you express your love for your boys through your photo talent! :) Love ya sis in law!

Annette said...

Awesome photos, Tanna! Love the lighting, and the B&W..... sweet little boy - and you're right - our hearts expand with love for the men & children in our lives... amazing how God designs love, eh?