Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Things

I love to cuddle, just ask my husband! Since I love to cuddle so much I thought that having a baby would be perfect for my addiction to cuddling. I mean what could be better than sitting on a couch cuddling with your baby? The cuddle stage did not last long enough for me. Josiah is just not a cuddle-bug like I would like him to be except when he is sleepy. Since my cuddle time is few and far between with him I get really excited when it happens and today was no different. I picked Josiah up off the floor to give him a little squeeze and he put his head on my shoulder and just rested there. It melted my heart. He blessed me with a few min. of just cuddling with me. I just love those simple things he can do for me to brighten up my day.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You are so sweet Tanna! Too bad we can't switch the channel back to the cuddly moments whenever we feel like it! Wouldn't that be cool? :)

Huber said...

Heidi, that would be wonderful if we could do that! maybe we should invent a remote that does that? :)