Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 months old!

Josiah is already a half-a-year old! Where has the time gone? Josiah and I traveled to Minnesota for a few days this last week (sorry to all of you we didn't get a chance to see) and since we have been home Brett has been constantly saying how big Josiah looks and how much more alert he is in just a few days time. I guess I haven't noticed as much but that's probably because I am with him as he grows each day so it's not so drastic of a change.

6 month old stats:

18lbs - 70th percentile
28in. - 96th percentile

we have a very tall little boy which means that if he continues to grow as much as he has every month we will be buying a new car seat by the end of the month. Crazy! Our doctor was showing us what his percentile stats look like if you combine his weight and height and because he is so tall his actual percentile for his weight is around 30%. You would not be able to guess that if you take a look at his cheeks, they are still has huge as ever!

I will post some 6 month pictures soon.

p.s. I found out today that we will probably be able to get internet at our place in 2 to 3 weeks (they are almost finished doing all the digging). I can't wait!

No comments: