Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Break Pictures

We had a wonderful Christmas break out in South Dakota with Brett's family. Instead of writing a long blog of what we did over the last week and a half I will just post pictures. Hope you enjoy!



South Dakota Road
Align Center


Chelsea threw me a baby shower...
and made me eat melted chocolate out of a diaper.


Our adorable niece Evelyn


The boys went pheasant hunting.
Brett, Dan, and Austin


Dan got his first pheasant!


no need for words...


Brett and his catch


Brett and his best friend Luke


The Huber's and Shearer's


Brett and his brothers
Austin, Brett, and Clint


Our other adorable niece Anna


Grandpa and Evelyn styling their beanies



Anna taking a nap on my lap...so cute!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

so cute!

Heidi said...

I love your pics! I especially love the individual shots of the girls that you got and the hunting pics of Dan and my bros! I may steal a couple of them! :) ...giving the artist due credit of course. :)