Thursday, December 4, 2008

the sixth!

We've been tagged by Shannon!

Our mission...to find the sixth folder of pictures and then find the sixth picture in that folder and post it.

Here it is...



(click on the picture to enlarge it...you have to see the look on his face)

This was this past summer at Ben Miller's going away party. We went to Jubilee State Park and grilled out and then some of us camped. A group of the boys played a game of wiffle ball and it just so happens that the sixth picture was of Brett making the weirdest face and standing in a really awkward position...so funny! I laughed pretty hard when I saw what picture it was we had to use. Brett on the other hand said, "you have got to be kidding me...what's the next picture...oh of course it couldn't have been that picture". He is a little disappointed and has now threatened to post a very embarrassing picture of me...ha yeah right. He is yet to post on here so I don't think it will happen :) Hope everyone enjoyed this! I know I did!

The instructions are for me to tag 4 other people now so I am tagging...

Jenny Fugler
Sondra Harcey
Heidi Shearer
Ashley Tawfik


Here are the instructions:
1. Go to your sixth picture folder and find the sixth picture.
2. Pray you remember the details!
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

No comments: