Monday, December 15, 2008

Ginger Bread Houses and Ugly Christmas Sweaters!

I had a few of my small group girls over this weekend to make ginger bread houses! Neither of them had ever made one and it has been a few years since I have made one myself but a great tradition I grew up with. I had asked Brett awhile back if he wanted to make one with me but he seemed to think it was a "lame idea" so I asked my small group girls to do it with me instead! We had a blast building and of course...eating!



Me, Chelsea, and Kirsten with our sweet houses!



my ginger bread house


We also went to the Second Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party this weekend! Neither Brett or I won the ugliest sweater contest but we enjoyed a lot of really good food and enjoyed being with friends!



What a cute family!



Mike and Brett

No comments: