Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Starting to Blog...

We've decided to start a blog! Neither of us have any idea how to blog so please be patient as we figure this out.

We've been married for 9 months now...can't believe how fast time has flew by. I've loved every minute of getting to know my wonderful husband in a whole new way. Marriage is wonderful and I'm daily reminded of God's goodness and how He has blessed us with so much.




A lot has happened as these 9 months have gone by when it comes to babies...

1. My oldest brother Jay and his girlfriend Lynn had a baby back in June.

2. Brett's sister and brother-in-law (Heidi and Dan) had twin baby girls. We are looking forward to meeting them for the first time over thanksgiving.

3. My brother Andy and his wife Amber are having a baby in December!

4. Brett and I found out we are expecting our first bundle of joy in March. I'm a little over 5 months now!



9 comments:

jenny said...

Yay!! You started one! Did I convince you yesterday?? I'm happy to keep in touch better this way... love you!

Ashley said...

That is great! Blogs are so much easier to catch up on what people are doing. Please feel free to check up on Andrew and I as well at www.allinhistiming.blogspot.com

Peppermint0984 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peppermint0984 said...

Welcome to blogging guys! :)

Heidi said...

You are a natural blogger Tanna! I will be checking your blog ALL the time for updates... it's a great way to stay in touch with the masses..

Love you guys!

jenny said...

To link other people's blogs... you go to customize... then layout... then add a gadget or something like that)... then there should be a gadget called link list or similar. see if you can find it... let me know if you can't!

Amber and the boys... said...

Yay!!! Sounds like your fam is quite fertile!

The Hettinga's said...

What the heck??? Tana, this means you must have definitely kissed this boy!
Congrats! Excited for the both of you Hey we are going to add you to our blog list ok?

Shannon said...

Hi Tanna! We met up at Lisa's wedding this summer and I found you from Jenny's blog! Glad your pregnancy is going well - I'm still about a month behind and finally feeling somewhat normal again! :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Shannon

p.s. love your blog title!