Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boy or Girl?

For all of you who were awaiting the results of our ultrasound today...

...you must wait longer. Not because I don't want to share the news because I would gladly do so if I knew myself. The ultrasound tech told us she thought it was a girl at first and was going to give us a 60/40 chance of it being a girl but then later told us that she wasn't even sure about that and really she could only give us a 50/50 chance. I was a bit bummed but very thankful that we have a healthy growing baby which is most important. My doctor told us at my apt. that if I want to at my next apt. in 4 weeks I can try and see if the ultrasound tech is busy or not and if not I can probably have them check quick just to see if they can tell the gender. Our little one was just a bit too busy in there and would not quick moving so here is to hoping we can still find out so I can have a bit of a chance to get things in case we have a girl.

No comments: