Monday, January 18, 2010

10 months old & new baby

Our little man is now 10 months old today!

Here's what's new:

*20.0 lbs
*30.5 inch. long
*Officially is just taking a bottle now (I finished nursing around 9 1/2 months - he did really good with the transition, myself on the other hand...not so good)
*Got his first ear infection (the poor little guy was so miserable)
*Now has 8 teeth (and still working on more)
*Is crawling! There were many days I thought this would never come and now our little guy is mobile and I have to say I am loving it!
*Continues to love reading time.
*Loves interaction with other babies/kids
*Insists on "playing" guitar with me when I play (so cute)
*Lights up when he hears music (this makes Grandma Huber very proud)
*Started eating chicken (around 9 months)
*Gets upset if he doesn't get his own spoon during meal times

now that he is crawling I am finding puke and spit everywhere


p.s. I'm really into black and white right now, hence all the b&w photos. enjoy!

Yesterday I had the privileged of stopping at the hospital to see some good friends Courtney and Josh and their new little bundle of joy. I also had the privilege of snapping a few pictures for them. We are still waiting on a name but here are some pictures.

8.1 lbs & 21.5 inch long

kind of weird picture but I love how it shows how big daddy's hands are compared to his face

The new family!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It's so good to see that Josiah has decided mobility is the way to go! Love the barf comment as I thought the same thing..."now where did THAT come from??" :)