Friday, April 3, 2009

Changing Table is Finished!

In the small amount of time that my dear hubby is not holding his son (he absolutely loves to hold him) he has made his way back into the garage to finish building the changing table. Today it is officially finished and I must say he did an amazing job on it just like he did on the crib! Here are a few pictures of the finished product (I can't wait to set it all up when we move to South Dakota in just 2 weeks!)


Josiah loves his new changing table!



Just thought I would post a picture of the crib again since it matches the changing table

1 comment:

jenny said...

It's beautiful!! Love it... Trav's comment was, "Good job, Brett. Make all us other guys look bad." :-)

Oh and by the way, in your crib I noticed the bumper pads were below the mattress... ummm... do you need lessons on how to put together a crib?

I love your cutie son...