Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Kicks!



One of the neatest things about being pregnant so far is when I feel our little miracle kick inside my belly. I can't even begin to describe the feeling of it all. I always tell Brett when I feel the baby kicking around in there and when I do he puts his hand on my ever-growing belly and trys to feel it. I always feel so bad when he can't because I know how much it would mean to him and I know how exciting it is for me. Last night Brett got to feel our son/daughter kick for the first time and the smile on his face was priceless. I wish I could have captured that moment. I'm thankful that we get to begin to experience that part of the pregnancy somewhat together from now on. Here's a picture I took yesterday of my belly (this is going on our Christmas card which is why there is writing on the picture).


5 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! I am so excited for you both! You guys will be amazing parents!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! -Son

Heidi said...

Love it! I think feeling them move around was my favorite part too! I somewhat miss that feeling now... but let me tell you it's pretty great when you can just watch them sleep and start to get to know their little personality. :) Can't wait for Anna and Evelyn to meet aunt Tanna and uncle Brett over Thanksgiving. Maybe you're little one will move when you meet them and say hello to his/her cousins. :)

jenny said...

Oh yay... I loved that part too. It will only get more pronounced from here on out! :-) Love you two!

Shannon said...

Oh Tanna, that is exactly where we are too! I can feel the gurgling and poking, but he/she is still too little for Dennis to be able feel! I can't wait for the day when we can share in our little one's activity.

Your Christmas card picture is adorable :)